Wednesday, November 23, 2011

WTF?

About 6 months ago I wrote about this, which lead me to a neurologist. Who sent me to do a few other tests. Results? A cyst on my pituitary gland. I am now waiting for another mri date to further investigate this cyst. With some magical dye injected in a vein, a wonderful picture will highlight the pituitary gland...and give us some detailed answers.

Next.

A couple months ago, on a routine doctor visit, I may have mentioned that I was having crazy, weird heart palpitations. I figured it must be anxiety over everything going on...or lack there of...but doc said "just in case, lets have a look. We want you to be as healthy as you can be when it comes to IVF time". Off I went to cardiac care at the hospital to have a holter monitor put on for 48 hours. Results? Abnormalities were detected with my heart. Hmmm, interesting. Anyway, heart test #2 will be done on Monday which will also involve some magical dye.

In all this I still await my endometriosis surgery date.

Freaked out. WTF right?

No comments:

Post a Comment